Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vagina Voters

After discussing with a friend about his mom who supports Palin (I guess not McCain?), my blood boiled. I can say one good thing about Palin, is she lowered her own salary by 10% as mayor of Wasilla and I really respect that.
Maybe you respect Palin because she's a mother. I respect mothers. Oh, and fathers. Like Joe Biden whose wife died in a car accident in 1972, leaving him to care for his children on his own.
Maybe you like her because she's a strong women. Oh, wait- didn't Hillary Clinton run for president?
Maybe because she's an educated women? General Studies at a community college doesn't really fit the bill for veep. Well, she did acually graduate from the University of Idaho with a degree in comm. Michelle Obama has a much more impressive education record. She attended Princton and Havard.
Maybe the fact that she supports abstinance-only education? Well, we know how that turned out.

No women is getting my vote if she isnt qualified (or a rebublican). Same for white (or black) men.

I hope everyone voted to SPREAD THE WEALTH!

No comments: